• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Would You Advise Hosting Csc On Digitalocean? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1122 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:40 PM #1

I am considering to move from my dedicated server to digital ocean.

Would you advise for or against this? Please explain why.

Does anyone have experience with CSC on digitalocean?

Are there companies of repute that specialize in managing CSC on DO?

• poppedweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:04 PM #2

I am considering to move from my dedicated server to digital ocean.

Would you advise for or against this? Please explain why.

Does anyone have experience with CSC on digitalocean?

Are there companies of repute that specialize in managing CSC on DO?

Hello,

We use DigitalOcean for our development and project tracking software. There is just one thing to keep in mind, if you do host your website overthere, I strongly advise you to use the compute optimized droplets since their performance will be significantly higher.

If you need any assistance, please drop us a line: info@poppedweb.com

Kind regards,

PoppedWeb | sales@poppedweb.com | https://poppedweb.com
TurnKey Website Design | Add-Ons | Performance Audits | Dedicated Server Management
24/7 Support | Response within an hour (during working hours).

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1122 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:31 PM #3

I was thinking about an optimized droplet for the DB, while using either spaces or block storage for images and cache files. Not sure whether to host the CSC files on optimized or non-optimized.

• jain1980
  • Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:49 AM #4

What about people like us who dont have system administrators in our team and want managed solutions? Is Digital Ocean recommended for us? Or are there server management providers for Digital Ocean droplets?

• poppedweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 01:55 PM #5

What about people like us who dont have system administrators in our team and want managed solutions? Is Digital Ocean recommended for us? Or are there server management providers for Digital Ocean droplets?

Hey,

We would be happy to manage your droplet and configure it the way you desire to. We mostly use our own platform but if you want to keep control of your own server then that's perfectly fine. If you're interested, drop us a line at: info@poppedweb.com.

Kind regards,

Harm Smits

PoppedWeb | sales@poppedweb.com | https://poppedweb.com
TurnKey Website Design | Add-Ons | Performance Audits | Dedicated Server Management
24/7 Support | Response within an hour (during working hours).

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1456 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:05 AM #6

There are a lot of companies offering managed service on Digitalocean, link

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10770 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:28 PM #7

But finding someone who is a competent system admin AND someone who is familiar/aware of cs-cart can be challenging.  I'd suggest you inquire @poppedweb about his offer.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.