• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Product Options Not Showing On View Cart Page Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:40 AM #1

I have a store which offers personalised products.

I have created a product with a product option (text box) that allows customers to enter the details of the personalisation required ('Describe your design here').

When I add a personalised product to the cart and then use the View Cart option, the completed product option is not displayed. I get the product with an empty text field.

How do I get the personalisation options to carry over to the View Cart page?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17363 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:49 AM #2

I have a store which offers personalised products.

I have created a product with a product option (text box) that allows customers to enter the details of the personalisation required ('Describe your design here').

When I add a personalised product to the cart and then use the View Cart option, the completed product option is not displayed. I get the product with an empty text field.

How do I get the personalisation options to carry over to the View Cart page?

At first try to reproduce it on the demo store. If you can reproduce the issue, post bug to the bug tracker . 

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2562 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:54 AM #3

I'm sure that our Product Designer module will help you a lot.

It's powerful and complex solution for cs-cart stores that offer customized products, for example, custom design t-shirts, mugs, pillows, cards, promotional items and etc.

tshirt_designer.png

Feel free to ask any questions about this module - manager@al-team.com

Best regards,
Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  |  Web development service  |  Web design  |  Page speed increasing  | Server Optimization

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam