How To Hide Add To Cart And Select Options On All Category Page?

Hello, all cs-cart guru

In multivendor 4.3.6 how we can hide add to cart & select options from all category grid page like attachment?

Please provide code with the patch

Thanks in advance :) :D

hide add to cart.png

Hello, all cs-cart guru

In multivendor 4.3.6 how we can hide add to cart & select options from all category grid page like attachment?

Please provide code with the patch

Thanks in advance :) :D

There is a free module on MarketPlace that hides Add to Cart button. Hope it will help.

There is a free module on MarketPlace that hides Add to Cart button. Hope it will help.

Thanks a lot, dear its mind-blowing addon I will sure give you 5-star feedback for this just want to know how to hide add to wishlist and add to compare list options also on the category page?

bsm.png

Thanks a lot, dear its mind-blowing addon I will sure give you 5-star feedback for this just want to know how to hide add to wishlist and add to compare list options also on the category page?

Please PM me URL of your website so that we can provide you with the answer

Please PM me URL of your website so that we can provide you with the answer

Dear please check your pm box :)

Please add the following code to CSS section of the Theme editor

.grid-list .button-container {
    display: none;
}

Please add the following code to CSS section of the Theme editor

.grid-list .button-container {
    display: none;
}

Thank you very much i will give you kudos for this :)

Thank you very much i will give you kudos for this :)

You are welcome! )

Thank you so much.

You are welcome! )

Dear one last help I need we have added "Newsletter autoresponders" in admin panel but still when a user provided is email id in newsletter sign box in frontend like this http://prntscr.com/k13npq then there is error showing error Message could not be sent.

Mailer Error: Message body empty like this http://prntscr.com/k13o66

Please provide a solution for this?