• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Addon [Soft-Solid] - Promotions - Discount On Products Of Vendors Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• emall
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 12:42 PM #21

Dear Robert,

Many thanks for this. Indeed, there was an email from you which I missed. I have just checked the demo and replied to the email with a description of the problem. 

Thanks again, most helpful.

• emall
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 09:10 PM #22

Good evening and happy new year,

Would it be possible, that we have the option to exclude already discounted products (i.e. products with price<list price) from catalogue promotions?  It is really time-consuming to have to exclude them manually.

Many thanks for your continuous support.

• soft-solid
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1436 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 12:02 PM #23

Hello,

Unfortunately, there's no such option available right now.

However, we could write a small add-on which would add such condition, because your idea is pretty interesting.

Please contact with us through private message (or our e-mail) - we will define more precise specification of such add-on and make an estimation for you.

Best regards,

Robert

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl, marketplace

We specialize in creating the highest quality addons, safe, useful and flexible

• emall
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:31 PM #24

Thank you Robert, will do.

One more question: I noticed that products which are on catalogue promotion through the addon do not appear in "products.on_sale" or "products.final_sale". I think they should, otherwise the products on promotion get "lost" within the store's products which are on sale. How can this be fixed? 

Thanks

• soft-solid
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1436 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 11:01 AM #25

Hello,

As far as I know, those controllers only show products which have list price higher than normal price.

I have set up a normal catalog promotion for one product, and it did not show on those pages.

final_sale1.png

final_sale2.png

final_sale3.png

Of course, we can add such functionality, but that would require a separate development.

Best regards,

Robert

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl, marketplace

• emall
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 10:42 PM #26

Hello,

We added new functionality to our add-on. Now you can restrict in add-on configuration conditions and bonuses, which vendors should be able to use.

pvnew2en.png

pvnew3en.png

In the example above, we have set the following restrictions for vendors promotions:

- catalog promotions can only use condition "Products"

- cart promotions can only use condition "Product price"

- cart promotions can only use bonuses related to add-on (starting with [PVEN])

Resulting promotion interface for vendors looks like that:

pvnew4en.png

pvnew5en.png

pvnew6en.png

With this functionality, you can simplify interface of promotions for vendors, and prevent them from creating promotions that would affect other vendors.

Best Regards

Team CS-Cart Poland

Dear SS,

I have tried to allow my vendors to use the addon but the following issue came up: If a vendor does not select any condition, but just creates a promotion (e.g. 50% off all products) then this is applies on ALL products from ALL vendors (not just the vendor that created the condition). Obviously this should not be allowed. No vendor should be able to change the prices or the promotions of any other vendor in the store. Could you please check and fix?

• soft-solid
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1436 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 05:49 PM #27

Dear SS,

I have tried to allow my vendors to use the addon but the following issue came up: If a vendor does not select any condition, but just creates a promotion (e.g. 50% off all products) then this is applies on ALL products from ALL vendors (not just the vendor that created the condition). Obviously this should not be allowed. No vendor should be able to change the prices or the promotions of any other vendor in the store. Could you please check and fix?

Hello,

There is a checkbox in add-on configuration, that prevents such situations. It is checked by default.

emall-1.png

If this checkbox is checked, EVERY catalog promotion created by vendor will have auto-added condition, that prevents him from creating promotions that would affect other vendors. (even if vendors deletes it, condition will appear again)

emall-2.png

Please check your add-on settings. If checkbox is checked, add-on is updated to latest version and vendor still managed to create promotion affecting all products in store, please contact with us through PM or e-mail, describing what exactly vendor done to create such promotion.

Best regards,

Robert

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl, marketplace

• soft-solid
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1436 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 12:45 PM #28

Hello,

We added new functionalities to to our add-on. There's a new setting in vendor plans available, called "Promotion priority". It defines priority of promotions created by vendors with this plan assigned. This setting directly alters the value of field “Priority” during promotion editing. Leave empty or set to zero to allow vendors define their own promotion priorities.

With this modification, vendors with more expensive vendor plans can position their promotions higher on promotion list.

conf17.png

Also, there's a new option in add-on configuration which prevents vendors from using any/all and true/false selectors when setting up promotions conditions.

conf16.png

Best Regards

Team CS-Cart Poland

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl, marketplace