• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Remove Phone Mask In Call Request Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 08:13 PM #1

Hi

I need to remove the phone mask in call request, it is just plain useless for a site that is dealing with multiple countries, +0044 of UK or +353 for ireland, long number for mobiles and landlines.

Can someone please tell me how to remove this from the latest version of CS Cart

Alan

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2996 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:34 AM #2

Hi

I need to remove the phone mask in call request, it is just plain useless for a site that is dealing with multiple countries, +0044 of UK or +353 for ireland, long number for mobiles and landlines.

Can someone please tell me how to remove this from the latest version of CS Cart

Alan

Hello Alan,

Did you try to leave the Phone mask setting (Add-on settings) empty? Then it should use automatic country-based phone pattern.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Mega SEO Package - All you need for your SEO

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:05 PM #3

Hello Alan,

Did you try to leave the Phone mask setting (Add-on settings) empty? Then it should use automatic country-based phone pattern.

The issue is that even in Ireland  a landline number in the capital city the cod is 01  so  +353(0)15 0328 34_   which leaves a missing number at the end, for the rest of the country it is fine as the codes are o45 021 etc  +353(0)455 0328 341

Now most of the population in Ireland live in Dublin the capital city, So country based phone pattern just don't work

Is there a work around

and then there is the issue between mobile numbers and landline number which can veary in length

Alan

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:12 PM #4

The issue is that even in Ireland  a landline number in the capital city the cod is 01  so  +353(0)15 0328 34_   which leaves a missing number at the end, for the rest of the country it is fine as the codes are o45 021 etc  +353(0)455 0328 341

Now most of the population in Ireland live in Dublin the capital city, So country based phone pattern just don't work

Is there a work around

and then there is the issue between mobile numbers and landline number which can veary in length

Alan

Anyone on this please

Alan

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2996 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:55 AM #5

Anyone on this please

Alan

Try to rename the design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/addons/call_requests/hooks/index/scripts.post.tpl file to, for example, scripts1.post.tpl. And clear cache.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Mega SEO Package - All you need for your SEO

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:48 AM #6

Try to rename the design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/addons/call_requests/hooks/index/scripts.post.tpl file to, for example, scripts1.post.tpl. And clear cache.

Thanks for that it did remove the phone mask, anyone point me in the direction on how to do this using my changes as it will be overwriten on next update as my templete uses the default file in the responsive theme.

Alan

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10905 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:01 PM #7

You can use an override file that is empty in design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/addons/call_requests/hooks/index/scripts.post.tpl

Should have same effect as renaming the original file..

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:10 PM #8

You can use an override file that is empty in design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/addons/call_requests/hooks/index/scripts.post.tpl

Should have same effect as renaming the original file..

Thank you works great.

Alan