• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Do I Have To Purchase Cs-Cart To Create Themes? Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:58 PM #1

Hello Everyone! :-)

I am new to CS-Cart (sort of). I haven't purchased a license, but I would like to create themes for CS-Cart for my clients. Since I only want to create themes, do I really need to purchase a license? Is there a free version for developers/designers?

Regards,

Misstheresa2009

• martfox
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 552 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:28 PM #2

Hello Everyone! :-)

I am new to CS-Cart (sort of). I haven't purchased a license, but I would like to create themes for CS-Cart for my clients. Since I only want to create themes, do I really need to purchase a license? Is there a free version for developers/designers?

Regards,

Misstheresa2009

You can download the demo version https://www.cs-cart....ad-cs-cart.htmland use it for development. The only restriction is, you can't use it for a live store. That mean, you can install it on a local machine, or a server with an access restristriction.

CS-Cart with 1 Year FREE Web Hosting | CS-Cart optimized SSD Cloud VPS Servers from €10.00/month
VPS SSD Cloud from €10.00 *** Dedicated Servers *** CS-Cart Authorized Reseller and Web Hosting Provider

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:26 AM #3

You can download the demo version https://www.cs-cart....ad-cs-cart.htmland use it for development. The only restriction is, you can't use it for a live store. That mean, you can install it on a local machine, or a server with an access restristriction.

Okay, I followed the link you gave me and it took me to the 'Trial' page. I downloaded it but I have one more question. When the 30 day trial is over will I still be able to use CS-Cart to develop themes? I'm not sure how this works but I will be installing it using Ampps and not Xampp. Will this be okay?

Regards