• You cannot reply to this topic

How To Have Slide Over Menu In The Mobile? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:37 PM #1

Dear members,

I am trying to figure out how can I get the slide over menu for the mobile version? At the moment the menu is a drop down vertical menu but I want to change it to open like when a user press the menu button so instead of vertical dropdown, the menu should open from left to right with all the content to be pushed towards the right side in the mobile version.

basically, I am talking about push content menu so when toggled, the menu slides from left to right and all the content is pushed from left to right i the mobile version only

Is there anyone who can help me with clear code snippets ?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18348 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:46 AM #2

Unfortunately, it is not possible out of the box. Try to check marketplace for additional menu templates

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2607 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 08:05 AM #3

Dear members,

I am trying to figure out how can I get the slide over menu for the mobile version? At the moment the menu is a drop down vertical menu but I want to change it to open like when a user press the menu button so instead of vertical dropdown, the menu should open from left to right with all the content to be pushed towards the right side in the mobile version.

basically, I am talking about push content menu so when toggled, the menu slides from left to right and all the content is pushed from left to right i the mobile version only

Is there anyone who can help me with clear code snippets ?

As I remember there are no such ready-to-use modules on MarketPlace. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've failed to find it.

Anyway, we can provide you with the custom development. Contact Us.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  |  Web development service  |  Web design  |  Page speed increasing  | Server Optimization

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam    

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:30 AM #4

Dear Members Thanks for the replies. I will contact If required :)

• poppedweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:31 AM #5

Dear Members Thanks for the replies. I will contact If required :)

Well, if you have some knowledge of JS you could copy the contents on a button click outside of the container and slide it in with a CSS3 animation. If you need any assistance, please let me know at info@poppedweb.com

Kind regards,

PoppedWeb | sales@poppedweb.com | https://poppedweb.com
TurnKey Website Design | Add-Ons | Performance Audits | Dedicated Server Management
24/7 Support | Response within an hour (during working hours).