Cs Cart Hosting

Can anyone give some feed back on which of these host provides the best service? I am with FastComet but have to move due to import and export problems after scrip update.

WebHostFace.com LLC

TMDHosting

EWDHosting

Never heard of any of them.

I use InMotion hosting.

Big fan of Futurehosting and it's managed services. Have been with them for 7 years.

If you have problems with a server though, it's probably a setting. Moving hosts seems like a pretty radical "solution".

Never go with futurehosting..Poor server speeds and you will have frequent ransomeware attacks...I burnt money for more than 2 years before realising the issue...

A complete website requirement can give a better idea on weather a shared hosting, VPS hosting or dedicated resources are required.

I'm one of the users of this hosting. To be honest I won't say this is the best hosting but, it provides enough value for the price. i've been using this hosting on my wordpress site, everything seems fine. Check out my website here.

I'm one of the users of this hosting. To be honest I won't say this is the best hosting but, it provides enough value for the price. i've been using this hosting on my wordpress site, everything seems fine. Check out my website here.

It seems, you are not "a user of this hosting" as your site seems to be hosted on 'a2hosting' and here isn't a word about a2...

P.S. also all posts links here are 'nofollow' ;-)

Scalesta is a hosting specifically designed for the CS-Cart eCommerce platform:
Fully managed and optimized for CS-Cart hosting
Daily backups
Maximum load speed and performance
24/7 server and security monitoring

For a quick start, we’ll give you 50% off your first month of service.

Send a hosting activation request and enjoy your fast and high performance online store.

For european customers, I think https://progreso.pl is a pretty good option - we’re using it to handle our demo stores, and it works without any major issues.