Site Down

All of a sudden today i cannot use my site. When i try to login as admin, it says the store is closed.

When i go to the main site, it looks normal sometimes, but won't let me add anything to the cart. Otherwise it just says store closed.

Any ideas?

All of a sudden today i cannot use my site. When i try to login as admin, it says the store is closed.

When i go to the main site, it looks normal sometimes, but won't let me add anything to the cart. Otherwise it just says store closed.

Any ideas?

Ask your hosting provider if they did some changes on the server.

Thaks MarFox, I am double checking with them now but i did email them and initial response was no.

Thaks MarFox, I am double checking with them now but i did email them and initial response was no.

Then go to the 'config.php' file nad uncoment this lines:

//Uncomment to enable the developer tools: debugger, PHP and SQL loggers, etc.
//define('DEBUG_MODE', true);

//Uncomment to enable error reporting.
//define(‘DEVELOPMENT’, true);

to

//Uncomment to enable the developer tools: debugger, PHP and SQL loggers, etc.
define('DEBUG_MODE', true);

//Uncomment to enable error reporting.
define(‘DEVELOPMENT’, true);

Then have a look at the errors which will be displayed. That should be enough to get an idea, what happened.

Also try to clear the 'cache' of your store...

The sessions table was crashed which probably means that mysqld died for some reason or other.

The sessions table was crashed which probably means that mysqld died for some reason or other.

Tbirnset, thank you so much! You are the BEST! You always know exactly what's up very quickly!

Is there any way to show custom store closed page? Also, can I show registration form when store front is closed?

You can replace store_closed.html in the root of your store with anything you want. But do note that it may be overwritten upon upgrade so you should have a way to quickly restore your customization. You won't be able to add a registration form unless you provide a handler for the Exception that will allow you to submit the form (or go through the registration process) before returning to the store_closed page.

How I can make another page root because I want send email form

You can replace store_closed.html in the root of your store with anything you want. But do note that it may be overwritten upon upgrade so you should have a way to quickly restore your customization. You won't be able to add a registration form unless you provide a handler for the Exception that will allow you to submit the form (or go through the registration process) before returning to the store_closed page.

Your question is not clear.

Your question is not clear.

I want to send an email functionality on store closed page

is that possible? Please let me know

https://prnt.sc/22wxjn5

Sure it's possible. Any developer can do that for you. But I'm assuming you are going to want to track those specific emails and when the store opens, automatically notify them and remove them from the list.