• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Link To Campaign Rate Topic   - - - - -

• veganermat
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:05 AM #1

Hi I've created a campaign that i want to display on the main site or in a block. 

Is it a somewhat possibole to View all the products in a campaign or get a link to it, too use in marketing.

I have this On sale but it only display products that have a higher listprice and not campaign. Would love to get the campaign I have ongoing to display in on sale witout manualy edit the listprice on each products.

Thank you.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17801 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:04 PM #2

Hi I've created a campaign that i want to display on the main site or in a block. 

Is it a somewhat possibole to View all the products in a campaign or get a link to it, too use in marketing.

I have this On sale but it only display products that have a higher listprice and not campaign. Would love to get the campaign I have ongoing to display in on sale witout manualy edit the listprice on each products.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, it is not possible out of the box. You can only use manually filling for your block

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10760 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:39 PM #3

Are you only wanting to manage one campaign at a time?  If so, just manually add the products to  one of the pre-defined product blocks as a new block in your layout.  Or if you have multiple you can use multiple blocks but just have one active at a time..

If you're wanting to create a campaign manager that relates products to campaigns and then has some trigger-criteria for displaying different campaigns based on different events/actions, then that would be some custom development work.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.