• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Logo In Gift Certificate Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Pascal
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 01:49 PM #1

When I use the print function to print a gift certificate, there's not our logo on the page.

There's a logo in the theme editor/logos/gift certificate but nothing on gift certificate display.

I tried with cs-cart demo store and it seems it's the same ?

Is it a bug or is there no way to display logo on gift certificate ?

Moreover, why isn't it displayed the "from" and "to" fields on the certificate ?

Attached Thumbnails

• img1.jpg
  • img2.jpg

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10760 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:10 PM #2

Are you referring to the "preview" of the GC?

It shows here on my site.  Are you sure you have a Gift Certificate logo defined in the Logos area of the theme editor?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17801 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:26 AM #3

Logo is used by default with old template editor. If you use new one, please go to Design -> Documents -> Gift certificates: default page and add logo to the required place

http://prntscr.com/jdj3mx

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Pascal
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:31 AM #4

Yes it's correct eCom. As i'm using new template, i was not doing mods in the right place.

Thanks for help.

PS: tbirnseth you're right. When i used old templates, the logo was displaying.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17801 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:08 PM #5

Thank you for keeping us updated

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.