• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Notify Customer Of Important Information On Adding Certain Products To Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

• warmer
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:34 PM #1

Hi,   I've been searching but I can't find an addon that will notify a customer of important product information when adding something to their cart.

For example we have products that require Thunderbolt which many computers don't have so we want that product to give a little notification to "check that you have a Thunderbolt connection on your computer before purchasing"  We find if we put this sort of information in the product info people don't pay attention but if it flagged up when adding to basket I think they would.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10551 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 06:49 PM #2

I'm not aware of an existing addon that does this. But would be happy to develop it for you.

Simply send your requirements by clicking the link in my signature.  We'll give you a proposal back along with a quote.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17267 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 06:39 AM #3

I failed to find such a module on marketplace. But our cross sales module allows to show related items in the "Add to cart" notification. May be it will be suitable for you

cross_selling_2.png

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1416 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 07:36 AM #4

Take a look at Automatic Cross-Selling addon

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• warmer
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 11:30 AM #5

Thanks,  I think this will do what I want though  

https://store.cart-p...ion-add-on.html

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4260 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:25 PM #6

Thanks,  I think this will do what I want though  

https://store.cart-p...ion-add-on.html

works well

john

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2058 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:27 AM #7

You could use the promo text (under search words when editing a product), this works well.

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4260 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 04:47 PM #8

You could use the promo text (under search words when editing a product), this works well.

Good point, this is an html field and can use animation etc, we use it on the odd thing

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2