Email Invoice Background

Id like to try and make the white background in the email wider, can anyone tell me where I should look..

Only the one in the body of the email I wish to change, not the pdf attachment.

Thanks

John[attachment=13186:background2.JPG]

background2.JPG

Id like to try and make the white background in the email wider, can anyone tell me where I should look..

Only the one in the body of the email I wish to change, not the pdf attachment.

Thanks

Johnattachicon.gif background2.JPG

Hello,

Well that is rather annoying to do.

First of all, in e-mails responsive design is close to impossible and therefore a fixed with along with fixed widths for elements is used, thus making it impossible to just change the background size since you would have to change the size of all the child elements as well.

Furthermore, I discourage change the backgrounds width as right now it is exactly the width of the outlook preview window (and the same for some other e-mail apps like Open Office).

Lastly, the PDF renders the email sent to the customer, therefore it would be impossible to change the width for just the email, and not the pdf document.

Kind regards,

Thanks for the reply

design/backend/mail/templates/orders/invoice.tpl

design/themes/THEME/mail/templates/orders/invoice.tpl

Just change the following part of code

width: 602px;

Other styles can be also edited in these files

Trying to change the uppercase to capitalize at these 2 above files

I saved both files, cleared cache cleared ctpl but still getting with uppercase !!

I cannot figure it out

Trying to change the uppercase to capitalize at these 2 above files

I saved both files, cleared cache cleared ctpl but still getting with uppercase !!

I cannot figure it out

Possibly you use new document editor. Please check Settings -> Appearance -> Email templates mode

Mentioned solution will work for old editor only