• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Content Management And Creation In Cs Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jaesin
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:31 PM #1

While CS-Cart looks to be a great shopping cart system, my thoughts turn to its use as a Content management system.

In particular I would like to be able to relate my products and the categories to my content (article, pres release, how to guides, etc...)

Does anyone know of a add-on that achieves this?

Thanks

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18348 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:58 PM #2

You can delete all products and categories and use CMS pages with Blog addon. Isn't it?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• jaesin
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:07 PM #3

Not quite what I was getting at...

I would like to be able to associate my content articles to show in certain product categories

As well as associate content articles with individual products.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18348 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:11 PM #4

Not quite what I was getting at...

I would like to be able to associate my content articles to show in certain product categories

As well as associate content articles with individual products.

Thank you for the clarification

Yes, it can be done with the block manager. You can add blocks with required products to specific CMS pages and vise versa 

Please also pay attention to our free Pages Content In Blocks module

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.