• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How Can I Create A Page That Shows A Specific Products Based On A Sql Condition Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Jamalla
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:09 PM #1

Hi,

How can I create a page that shows a specific products list based on a SQL condition.

I need to retrieve some products from the "products" table that meet a condition ?

Thanks

• poppedweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 04:20 PM #2

Hi,

How can I create a page that shows a specific products list based on a SQL condition.

I need to retrieve some products from the "products" table that meet a condition ?

Thanks

Hey,

It would be useful to know what condition you are talking about.

Kind regards,

PoppedWeb | sales@poppedweb.com | https://poppedweb.com
TurnKey Website Design | Add-Ons | Performance Audits | Dedicated Server Management
24/7 Support | Response within an hour (during working hours).

• Jamalla
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 04:34 AM #3

Hey,

It would be useful to know what condition you are talking about.

Kind regards,

Hi,

We have a column "col_name", so according to its value we would like to retrieve the products and show them in a page. 

Let me know if you are interested in helping me with doing that as a paid service ..

Thanks

• poppedweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 05:49 AM #4

Hi,

We have a column "col_name", so according to its value we would like to retrieve the products and show them in a page. 

Let me know if you are interested in helping me with doing that as a paid service ..

Thanks

Hello,

Sure, no problem. You can contact me at sales@poppedweb.com.

Kind regards,

PoppedWeb | sales@poppedweb.com | https://poppedweb.com
TurnKey Website Design | Add-Ons | Performance Audits | Dedicated Server Management
24/7 Support | Response within an hour (during working hours).

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17613 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 05:55 AM #5

If you use CMS pages in CS-Cart, you can add blocks with specific products to required pages using default functionality.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Jamalla
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:00 AM #6

Many thanks friends for your great help ..

I managed to create a block that run a SQL statement and return back the needed products .. then I added the block into a page layout .. I tried to learn from several ready-made addons.. and it worked thanks God.

The requirement was to have a "dynamic" page shows any product in our marketplace available for C.O.D.

We are using 2 addons to restrict/allow C.O.D (one for vendor-level and second for product-level) .. now all  is good ..

Thanks indeed ..