• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Features Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Arometiq
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:16 PM #1

I am having trouble importing my Brand names using the Features heading in the excel file, i use this method below but it does not add the Brands in the store to the products been imported. Is there a way to get them assigned on import? This is the method i use in the CSV file under the Feature heading for Brands: E[Givenchy]

Anyone has an idea how to get the brand name imported in the file?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19044 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:23 PM #2

Try to assign brand to one product and export this product only to check required format

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3752 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:25 PM #3

It looks like you're missing the feature id.

{1}Brands: E[Givenchy]

• Arometiq
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:49 AM #4

Thanks The Tool, but your method does not work and i really cannot see how this can be done.

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3752 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:31 AM #5

Is your "Brands" feature id "1"?  If not then add the appropriate feature id number.

I use this on a daily basis so I know it works.  You just need to make sure everything is exact.

Edit:  Also the field name is supposed to be "Features" and not "Feature" and make sure the feature name is "Brands" and not "Brand".

If all else fails, do like ecom said and manually add the brand to one product then export it to see the exact format.

• Arometiq
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 10:03 AM #6

Thank you very much The Tool, I finally got it to work. I will be sure to ask you for more help  :confused: when needed  8)