• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why Cs Cart Lacks Of Good Looking (Modern) Themes Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:56 PM #41

Several of my established cs-cart clients are moving on to other shopping carts. I guess it’s time to start learning a new one. Cs-cart was a good solution over the last 10 years. I am not sure I can say that anymore.

Moving away because of the "look and feel" only, or other reasons?

• jain1980
  • Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:31 PM #42

Less than 1% market share for cs-cart in Ecommerce market.

Which could have been a lot higher if they had a team which was proactive and looked in the future and stayed ahead of the curve...what they are doing now is following a path laid by other platforms...what a waste of a great platform...

• jain1980
  • Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:32 PM #43

lol...by the time cs-cart will do this, the world would have moved on to Bootstrap 6 or something higher....

Well, they are planning everything for CS-Cart 5 (Post CSS, Bootstrap 5, etc.) and not updating the current release candidate. Which is both a good and bad thing.

• jain1980
  • Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:34 PM #44

Can you let us know what shopping carts as even we would like to move on to something as lightweight as cs-cart but also has a lot of developers available easily....

Several of my established cs-cart clients are moving on to other shopping carts. I guess it’s time to start learning a new one. Cs-cart was a good solution over the last 10 years. I am not sure I can say that anymore.