• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why Cs Cart Lacks Of Good Looking (Modern) Themes Rate Topic   - - - - -

• elavd
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:18 AM #21

woooww Fotis, very good point.

but I know that there is some people who makes a serious money by selling themes and add-on for wordpress. for that reason, I have asked, "what is modern design? can you show any example".

if cs-cart theme is "old fashion" then show the "modern design" end if.

I have tried 3 times to answer with an example of a random live site, but my post probably was not approved!

• dvsgr
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1446 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:46 PM #22

Hi

Have a look on this live site

Electrofun.gr

Don't judge the banners as customer changes those after a while, so our original design is not the same.

Examin the functionality and the extra features.

On the other side a simpler design is espiti.gr where customer works Wonders with banners

Another example is Dbmelectronics.gr

Those are just a few simple examples.
Fotis Kourmadas
Cs-Cart Development - Cs-Cart Authorized Reseller 

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3240 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:58 AM #23

Here modern

https://www.cs-cart.com/

https://www.google.com/retail/

https://gsuite.googl...small-business/

https://www.stripe.com

https://www.etsy.com/wholesale

https://beeketing.com/

• stasok
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:59 PM #24

Creating theme its not problem. But need experienced cs-cart expert and good designer.

Best cs cart theme UniTheme and YoupiTheme!
Want discount? Write me private.
Cs-cart customisation services.

• Aletro
  • Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:50 PM #25

Do u like mine? www.shankara.it

www.shankara.it | cs-cart v. 3.0.2

• teosu
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:25 AM #26

i love it shankara.

• jain1980
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:20 PM #27

Not only themes, even the number of addons is very poor. I am just thinking which other cart should I migrate to in the next 3 months...Definitely fed up of cs-cart with lack of developers locally. 

• 12ka4
  • Trial users
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:14 PM #28

Hi

Have a look on this live site

Electrofun.gr

Don't judge the banners as customer changes those after a while, so our original design is not the same.

Examin the functionality and the extra features.

On the other side a simpler design is espiti.gr where customer works Wonders with banners

Another example is Dbmelectronics.gr

Those are just a few simple examples.

@dvsgr espiti.gr is a beautiful theme/design..amazing details..did you work on it? Ball park estimate for such a theme?

• dvsgr
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1446 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:51 PM #29

@dvsgr espiti.gr is a beautiful theme/design..amazing details..did you work on it? Ball park estimate for such a theme?

Yes it was a customers wish , and we have worked on it they he wanted. Such a design is about 250€

Fotis Kourmadas
Cs-Cart Development - Cs-Cart Authorized Reseller 

• mazter
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:19 PM #30

Creating theme its not problem. But need experienced cs-cart expert and good designer.

and finding developers who will spend time to learn CS-Cart is very difficult. I have spent numerous hours talking to developers about projects but as soon as I tell them it is going to be on CS-Cart, they bail. The documentation finally got to a point where it makes sense. Up until last year, I would read their tutorial and documentation many times and wouldn't understand how you would use hooks, addons, my_changes and lot of other things. There are still lots of components missing in the documentation. It is so sluggish you start wondering if the people who own CS-Cart don't even care.

• sok777
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:06 PM #31

Why not to search for top 10 popular themes for Wordpress or Prestashop and do the same or similar for CS CART.

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:32 AM #32

I took what I would like to call a gamble, or at least thought was, going with CS Cart in the beginning. 2.7 star rating from what i remember, don't remember the citing. Unless I am a complete idiot, which I very well may be, I have not had any major issues with CS Cart that I had with magento and wordpress/woocommerce before.

Woocommerce multi vendor was so terrible, I would wonder waking up whether or not I would be having a PayPal conflict that day and even be able to accept payments. 

I'm not a developer, but as far as I can tell with add-ons, and the amount of devs you can get to help with mods, you aren't going to find an out of the box solution that won't ultimately cost you. 

CS Cart is a bit pricey but I can say I am 110% satisfied with the switch I made and I wouldn't be doing what I do without it. The themes are what you make them... Also great out of the box!

My 2 Cents...

Also thanks to the CS Cart community for the support!

Adam

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3240 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:26 AM #33

I would wonder waking up whether or not I would be having a PayPal conflict that day and even be able to accept payments.

Heard that before :D

• mazter
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:13 PM #34

I took what I would like to call a gamble, or at least thought was, going with CS Cart in the beginning. 2.7 star rating from what i remember, don't remember the citing. Unless I am a complete idiot, which I very well may be, I have not had any major issues with CS Cart that I had with magento and wordpress/woocommerce before.

Woocommerce multi vendor was so terrible, I would wonder waking up whether or not I would be having a PayPal conflict that day and even be able to accept payments. 

I'm not a developer, but as far as I can tell with add-ons, and the amount of devs you can get to help with mods, you aren't going to find an out of the box solution that won't ultimately cost you. 

CS Cart is a bit pricey but I can say I am 110% satisfied with the switch I made and I wouldn't be doing what I do without it. The themes are what you make them... Also great out of the box!

My 2 Cents...

Also thanks to the CS Cart community for the support!

Adam

CS-Cart came along way in past 6 years but it was very bumpy experience. If you are running very simple ecommerce operation that is OK with the basic offerings that CS-Cart offers, it is great! Others who need integration, customization more functions, not so much.

• stasok
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:40 AM #35

Its simple css coding, order templates what you need or design what you need in psd. Its not difficult and expensive. Not correct compare widespread cms with cs-cart. I'm develop theme and sell 5-10 copy. But creating theme for WP its are times more profitable.

Layout mechanism in cs-cart allows combine all what you want, but stagnant more deeper html change in cs-cart.

One try was boilerplate. We are creating several sites: https://omh.com.ua/ru/http://camping.kz/

Its more lightweight html code. And more faster render.

Best cs cart theme UniTheme and YoupiTheme!
Want discount? Write me private.
Cs-cart customisation services.

• jain1980
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:04 PM #36

How will you get developers to create cs-cart themes when cs-cart is still using bootstrap v2.3 but the world has moved on to bootstrap 4 and above.

• poppedweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:14 PM #37

How will you get developers to create cs-cart themes when cs-cart is still using bootstrap v2.3 but the world has moved on to bootstrap 4 and above.

Well, they are planning everything for CS-Cart 5 (Post CSS, Bootstrap 5, etc.) and not updating the current release candidate. Which is both a good and bad thing.

PoppedWeb | sales@poppedweb.com | https://poppedweb.com
TurnKey Website Design | Add-Ons | Performance Audits | Dedicated Server Management
24/7 Support | Response within an hour (during working hours).

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11248 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:37 PM #38

Less than 1% market share for cs-cart in Ecommerce market.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Triplets
  • Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:21 PM #39

Several of my established cs-cart clients are moving on to other shopping carts. I guess it’s time to start learning a new one. Cs-cart was a good solution over the last 10 years. I am not sure I can say that anymore.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19044 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:23 AM #40

Note that CS-Cart offers Boilerplate Theme for developers which is based on Bootstrap 3.3.5

https://github.com/c...art-boilerplate

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.