• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Adding New Variables To Variable List In Document Rate Topic   - - - - -

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12031 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:02 PM #21

It doesn't appear to be an addon (it's a controller called documents).  The print_invoice menu item uses orders.print_invoice mode which only passes the 'type' (pdf, etc.) to the fn_print_order_invoices() function as the parameters.  Hence since the param['template_code'] is not passed, it defaults to 'invoice' and that is what's used fro renderById().

It seems there's a whole layer of configuration settings that is missing from this functionality.  There does not seem to be any way to assign various 'types' of documents to different functionalities.  

I guess the only way to address this is to use a pre controller and pass the 'template_code' parameter and then redirect so the standard controller/mode is not used.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• becomarius
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 08:08 AM #22

In one of our module our developers added new class which extends the OrderVariable one and add required variables to order. You can use this solution as well 

Wich is this ?!

Can give me a link ?!

CS Cart lovers

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21717 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 07:01 AM #23

Wich is this ?!

Can give me a link ?!

E.g. check Order Weight module

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)