Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Json-Ld For Seo

Dear Friends,

We have created the JSON-LD for SEO add-on that helps you to get more organic search traffic from Google and show the product details directly in the search results. Use JSON-LD and Schema.org markup to enrich your snippets.

The JSON-LD for SEO add-on provides the organized and structured data for your store using Schema.org & JSON-LD markup. If you use this markup, search engines like Google can pick up this data and present it in an enhanced way. As this type of structured data is often used for Rich Snippets, the add-on provides the most effective way to get such snippets for your store. And this leads to increased searchability of your store, products or blog across the web.

Thanks to the add-on your search results can be supplemented with:

- Company name;

- Brief store description;

- Product brand;

- Links to social networks.

Why do you need Schema.org data? Marking up your products, company, website, and blog with structured data in the Schema.org vocabulary makes your site instantly comprehensible by search engines. This means that they can tell exactly what every part of your site is about.

Key features

- JSON-LD SEO markup for Google Rich Snippets;

- JSON-LD structured data is applied automagically;

- Improved search results on Google/Bing/Other search engines;

- 4 objects Schema.org & JSON-LD markup is applied to: Organization, WebSite, Product, Blog;

- No need to edit/change the core files.

Dependences:

- After enabling the JSON-LD for SEO add-on, be sure to validate your code using the Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool.

- It could take some time before search algorithms update the search results. Usually, many customers see the results within the first month.

What you will see in the admin area

The add-on settings

Testing of the Schema.org data

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.4.1 and above. Need compatibility with another version? Contact us.

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

P.S. Do not forget to join us on Facebook to be the first to know about great solutions for your store!

This is good add-on, I will buy it in future. just commenting to save in my posts, thanks!

Thank you very much!

I have purchased your add-on already, waiting for results!

Based on your product description, it will take about a month for propagation?

I really hope it will fix the issue with Star Rating, as non of our pages or products show any Stars Snippets.

Cheers,
X

I have purchased your add-on already, waiting for results!

Based on your product description, it will take about a month for propagation?

I really hope it will fix the issue with Star Rating, as non of our pages or products show any Stars Snippets.

Cheers,
X

Thank you for the purchase.

Yes, the indexation can take some time.

If you have product rating, the Stars Snippets should be displayed.

I like it.

installed 5 days ago, checked stars, appeared 2 days, more reviews added 2 days later stars updated in google list, and reviews.

Am guessing over time will help seo.

Good little addon :)

Doesn't cs-cart already show review stars without this add-on?

Hello,

Yes, although this is true, the Google Ranking algorithm prefers the JSON-LD structure, thus the chance of them appearing is higher.

Kind regards,

I like it.

installed 5 days ago, checked stars, appeared 2 days, more reviews added 2 days later stars updated in google list, and reviews.

Am guessing over time will help seo.

Good little addon :)

Thank you very much for your review :)

The purpose of this add-on is not to show stars, Schema.org & JSON-LD markup is applied to organization, website, product and blog that is not possible by default.

The purpose of this add-on is not to show stars, Schema.org & JSON-LD markup is applied to organization, website, product and blog that is not possible by default.

I realize that, but I wonder why Johnbol got stars in his reviews only after using this add-on.

I realize that, but I wonder why Johnbol got stars in his reviews only after using this add-on.

I can confirm, I didnt have stars before installing this, coincidence maybe ? I dont measure too in depth.

https://prnt.sc/j7dkt5

It looks like Google is looking for a company logo too. Can that be added?

Yes, in JsonLd it would look something like this:

"logo":{
    "@context":"http:\/\/schema.org",
    "@type":"ImageObject",
    "url":"http:\/\/xxx.com\/images\/logos\/1\/cart_6uea-a6.png",
    "width":"158",
    "height":"25"
}

If you want us to integrate this please contact us at sales@poppedweb.com.

Yes, in JsonLd it would look something like this:

"logo":{
    "@context":"http:\/\/schema.org",
    "@type":"ImageObject",
    "url":"http:\/\/xxx.com\/images\/logos\/1\/cart_6uea-a6.png",
    "width":"158",
    "height":"25"
}

If you want us to integrate this please contact us at sales@poppedweb.com.

Hello poppedweb,

This topic is created to discuss JSON-LD for SEO add-on only. If you want to offer something, please contact the person directly.

Hello!

Thank you for your suggestion. We will add company logo in the next version.

Anybody having trouble getting "brand" to show up?

Anybody having trouble getting "brand" to show up?

Hello!

What problems do you have with brand? Have you already contacted us via HelpDesk?

It's not showing in the markup other than brand"-".

It's not showing in the markup other than brand"-".

Please check your PM.

Unfortunately the add-on shows prices excl VAT. (taxes based on unit price, showing with taxes included on front-end). In the EU we have to show prices incl VAT and so does google. Could you make a switch or something so we can choose this?