• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is Developing Addons And Hooks In Cs-Cart Is Similar To Wordpress And Prestashop Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Jamalla
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:02 PM #1

Hi cs-cart developers,

I need hints from you please;

Is developing addons and hooks in CS-Cart is similar to WordPress and Prestashop?

Thanks

• poppedweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:46 PM #2

Hi cs-cart developers,

I need hints from you please;

Is developing addons and hooks in CS-Cart is similar to WordPress and Prestashop?

Thanks

Hello,

Please take a look at the user docs: https://docs.cs-cart...dons/index.html

Kind regards,

PoppedWeb | sales@poppedweb.com | https://poppedweb.com
TurnKey Website Design | Add-Ons | Performance Audits | Dedicated Server Management
24/7 Support | Response within an hour (during working hours).

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10770 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:42 PM #3

Short answer is NO.  Longer answer is that some things can move between these PHP products with relative ease if one is familiar with both sides.  However, the details of each implementation and the file layout and packaging of addons is completely different between the 3.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Jamalla
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:14 AM #4

Short answer is NO.  Longer answer is that some things can move between these PHP products with relative ease if one is familiar with both sides.  However, the details of each implementation and the file layout and packaging of addons is completely different between the 3.

Many thanks .. I can see what you mean .. I really appreciate it.