• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hide Order Status From Customer Rate Topic   - - - - -

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4361 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:59 PM #1

When a customer logs in, and chooses to view "my orders" he is prestented witht he full list of order statuses.

https://prnt.sc/itvz24

Is it difficult to completely hide this list form the customer, I dont see the need for it, and we have some statuses that we dont want them to see

John

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17999 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:38 AM #2

You can use the get_statuses_post hook in the fn_get_statuses function (app/functions/fn.common.php) to change array with available statuses for store-front

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2146 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 07:25 PM #3

When a customer logs in, and chooses to view "my orders" he is prestented witht he full list of order statuses.

https://prnt.sc/itvz24

Is it difficult to completely hide this list form the customer, I dont see the need for it, and we have some statuses that we dont want them to see

John

I was thinking of creating a simple add-on for this..so we can select which statuses to show to customers and which should stay hidde. Just wondering if you haven't done so already maybe? 

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10838 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 09:37 PM #4

As ecom says above...  Use the get_statuses_post hook and simply make your adjustments conditional upon AREA and possibly $runtime.controller and/or $runtime.mode

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4361 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:36 PM #5

got pushed tp the back of the "to do " list Flow.

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2