• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shipstation Integration For Multi-Vendor Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Jbell
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:00 AM #1

Do I as the site owner need shipstation even though I'm not shipping anything?  The vendors I am talking to use shipstation and need to connect their account to their CS Cart store.  How is this done?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11362 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:35 PM #2

I would think (without reviewing the shipstation integraiton) that you would need to send them the ship_to order data and be able to update order status from them.  All of this could be done via the API but not sure if shipstation uses it or not.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19690 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:11 AM #3

Did you try to contact addon developer with this task?

https://marketplace....hipstation.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.