• sap
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:55 AM #1

Hi

I am constantly getting this error

Database (error)
Error: Not unique table/alias: 'cscart_ult_objects_sharing' <b>(1066)</b>
Query: SELECT IFNULL(field_type,0) FROM cscart_product_filters INNER JOIN cscart_ult_objects_sharing ON (cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_object_id = cscart_product_filters.filter_id AND cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_company_id = 1 AND cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_object_type = 'product_filters') INNER JOIN cscart_ult_objects_sharing ON (cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_object_id = cscart_product_filters.filter_id AND cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_company_id = 1 AND cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_object_type = 'product_filters') WHERE filter_id = 79 

Not sure what is causing this and what needs to be fixed

Can someone please advice. Appreciate your help

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10596 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:08 PM #2

Would guess you've installed an addon that is adding a 2nd INNER JOIN to the query.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• sap
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:05 PM #3

Would guess you've installed an addon that is adding a 2nd INNER JOIN to the query.

it is quite strange. This error has been showing multiple times every day, however it has completely stopped for the last 3 days. I have no change in traffic patterns at all, so I am sure the addon that may be causing this is still triggered on a daily basis

• codysartony
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:38 PM #4

what did you do to eliminate this error?

• sap
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:36 PM #5

what did you do to eliminate this error?

Actually nothing, It has just not happened since the 10th of this month. I have not changed anything at all