Database Error

Hi

I am constantly getting this error

Database (error)
Error: Not unique table/alias: 'cscart_ult_objects_sharing' (1066)
Query: SELECT IFNULL(field_type,0) FROM cscart_product_filters INNER JOIN cscart_ult_objects_sharing ON (cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_object_id = cscart_product_filters.filter_id AND cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_company_id = 1 AND cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_object_type = 'product_filters') INNER JOIN cscart_ult_objects_sharing ON (cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_object_id = cscart_product_filters.filter_id AND cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_company_id = 1 AND cscart_ult_objects_sharing.share_object_type = 'product_filters') WHERE filter_id = 79

Not sure what is causing this and what needs to be fixed

Can someone please advice. Appreciate your help

Would guess you've installed an addon that is adding a 2nd INNER JOIN to the query.

Would guess you've installed an addon that is adding a 2nd INNER JOIN to the query.

it is quite strange. This error has been showing multiple times every day, however it has completely stopped for the last 3 days. I have no change in traffic patterns at all, so I am sure the addon that may be causing this is still triggered on a daily basis

what did you do to eliminate this error?

what did you do to eliminate this error?

Actually nothing, It has just not happened since the 10th of this month. I have not changed anything at all