Jump to content

  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Google Sitemap Addon Gets Hung On Processing Features Rate Topic   - - - - -

 
  • datvnn
  • Newbie
  • Trial users
  • Join Date: 16-Nov 12
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:42 AM #21

I am having a similar problem. I am getting a 404 error when I try to visit my sitemap url. When I try to generate the sitemap, The bar does not get very far and the dialog box disappears quickly. I tried turning off third party add-ons, and that didn't work. I couldn't find anything about it in my error logs.

Open file /app/addons/google_sitemap/func.php

find: $sitemap_path = fn_get_files_dir_path(false) . 'google_sitemap/';
and replace: $sitemap_path = fn_get_files_dir_path(false) . '1/google_sitemap/';

find: $filename = fn_get_files_dir_path() . 'google_sitemap/sitemap' . $file_counter . '.xml';
and replace: $filename = fn_get_files_dir_path() . '1/google_sitemap/sitemap' . $file_counter . '.xml';



 
  • tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Join Date: 08-Nov 08
  • 11422 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:14 PM #22

Open file /app/addons/google_sitemap/func.php

find: $sitemap_path = fn_get_files_dir_path(false) . 'google_sitemap/';
and replace: $sitemap_path = fn_get_files_dir_path(false) . '1/google_sitemap/';

find: $filename = fn_get_files_dir_path() . 'google_sitemap/sitemap' . $file_counter . '.xml';
and replace: $filename = fn_get_files_dir_path() . '1/google_sitemap/sitemap' . $file_counter . '.xml';

The fn_get_files_dir__path() should account for any compnay_id that might be in place.  Note that if you are running a single store that has been upgraded from a pre-V4 environment, there will not be any company_id in the files path.


EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.


 
  • MLikman
  • Newbie
  • Trial users
  • Join Date: 20-Apr 18
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:10 PM #23

Thank you all for the help.

 

I ended up asking the cscart devs to look into it and they found that it was a problem with my app/functions/fn.catalog.php file.

I have a modification for displaying price ranges on my product category pages, and the developer that made it had changed the fn_get_products() function code. I guess I'll just revert to the original code whenever I need to generate a sitemap.