• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Multivendor - Customer Email Notification Sent From Vendor Registration Email Rate Topic   - - - - -

• esrour
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:21 PM #1

hello .

i am new to cs.cart multivendor and i still testing the platform , i realize that when customer placed an order , notification email sent as vendor name and vendor email address , how can i make to be send as from the website its self not the vendor . 

ps.  i am using php function 

when i was using smtp server, it was giving error to customer t

please help  

thank you  

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:27 AM #2

It is not possible without a modification in current Multi-Vendor version, but this option will be added in one of the next versions.

hello .

i am new to cs.cart multivendor and i still testing the platform , i realize that when customer placed an order , notification email sent as vendor name and vendor email address , how can i make to be send as from the website its self not the vendor . 

ps.  i am using php function 

when i was using smtp server, it was giving error to customer t

please help  

thank you  

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17599 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:28 AM #3

Please take a look

http://forum.cs-cart...il/#entry285540

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.