Multivendor - Customer Email Notification Sent From Vendor Registration Email

hello .

i am new to cs.cart multivendor and i still testing the platform , i realize that when customer placed an order , notification email sent as vendor name and vendor email address , how can i make to be send as from the website its self not the vendor .

ps. i am using php function

when i was using smtp server, it was giving error to customer t

please help

thank you

It is not possible without a modification in current Multi-Vendor version, but this option will be added in one of the next versions.

hello .

i am new to cs.cart multivendor and i still testing the platform , i realize that when customer placed an order , notification email sent as vendor name and vendor email address , how can i make to be send as from the website its self not the vendor .

ps. i am using php function

when i was using smtp server, it was giving error to customer t

please help

thank you

Please take a look

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/49936-how-to-not-to-display-the-vendor-email-in-the-order-email/#entry285540

Hi,

Still anybody to help? I tried to find a solution on the forum but it seems that most people wants to changer the sender email address, I just want to change it for the company name.

Thanks in advance for your response

Hi,

Still anybody to help? I tried to find a solution on the forum but it seems that most people wants to changer the sender email address, I just want to change it for the company name.

Thanks in advance for your response

If you change e-mail address from vendor emails to marketplace one, company name will be changed as well

If you change e-mail address from vendor emails to marketplace one, company name will be changed as well

Sorry for that late response. Thank you for that, it actually worked.

Regards