Weight Filter

Hello,

is there an easy way to add weight filter as per attached picture, to be used as automatic filter?

weight-filter.jpg

As alternative, create new product feature and copy weight value there. Or you use weight modifiers?

Thanks for responds, yes I know I can copy weight to feature.. But since this section is called profuct fields, meaning that information is collected either way, thought maybe it can be done this way.

cs-cart demo has only one product that displays weight and that is via features.. Since cart first version it just cannot display weight without breaking code..

As alternative, create new product feature and copy weight value there. Or you use weight modifiers?

I'm assuming you could extend the "product fields" to include weight in the schema somewhere or via a hook (not researched).

Thanks for responds, yes I know I can copy weight to feature.. But since this section is called profuct fields, meaning that information is collected either way, thought maybe it can be done this way.

cs-cart demo has only one product that displays weight and that is via features.. Since cart first version it just cannot display weight without breaking code..

We will think about such a module, thanks for the idea

Here you go :)

https://www.ecom-labs.com/ready-to-use-add-ons/cs-cart-filter-by-weight-add-on.html

Yes already installed it. Thanks a lot. Post to marketplace, will leave a review.