• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Currency Rate Topic   - - - - -

• azri445
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:09 AM #1

I need opinion or advice...

Im currently using single curremcy that is SGD. I want to use other currency such as USD and MYR without any human interference or manual update.

I just need to select and enable the currency, then thats it. Do i need to purxhase add or i did miss something on configuring it.

• Vivek Gupta
  • Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:10 PM #2

I need opinion or advice...

Im currently using single curremcy that is SGD. I want to use other currency such as USD and MYR without any human interference or manual update.

I just need to select and enable the currency, then thats it. Do i need to purxhase add or i did miss something on configuring it.

You can check here, how to configure:  https://docs.cs-cart...cies/index.html

To update live currency rate you can use our addon: Advance Live Currency Converter

Vivek Gupta 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19851 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:36 PM #3

We can also offer you our solution

http://marketplace.c...ange-rates.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11429 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:04 PM #4

And our EZ Admin Helper also has a currency updater included with all the other features of the addon.  Docs are here.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1572 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:04 AM #5

The first and more complex live currency converters with working Yahoo Finance.

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq