Is Multiple Warehouse Set Up Possible On Cs.cart 4.2.2?

we are product manufacturer in the US and our website has live shipping cost calculator linked to our website. It it working beautifully in the states.

Now we would like to set up a warehouse in Canada and ship the Canadian orders from there, for faster better cheaper service.

So the ideal that when a Canadian client logs in to the website the live shipping cost calculator is directing the shipment FROM that very one set CANADIAN warehouse address. and uses that address as SHIPPING FROM not the US address where the manufacture is happening.

Is this possible to pull thru? If yes ...then how?? Can I do it on my own ?

Thanks for your help

Caesar

we are product manufacturer in the US and our website has live shipping cost calculator linked to our website. It it working beautifully in the states.

Now we would like to set up a warehouse in Canada and ship the Canadian orders from there, for faster better cheaper service.

So the ideal that when a Canadian client logs in to the website the live shipping cost calculator is directing the shipment FROM that very one set CANADIAN warehouse address. and uses that address as SHIPPING FROM not the US address where the manufacture is happening.

Is this possible to pull thru? If yes ...then how?? Can I do it on my own ?

Thanks for your help

Caesar

Hi Caesar,

We have recently developed Warehouse Management System For CS-Cart. Please check. Hopefully, it will fulfill your basic requirement & feel free to contact us at support@webkul.com to get it compatible with your CS-Cart version 4.2.2.

Thank You!