• You cannot reply to this topic

Megnor Custom Js File? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Ghiyas
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:27 PM #1

Hi,

Is anyone able to explain what js/megnor/custom.js?ver=4.6.2 is? I found when using the Google Chrome dev tools to check the speed of my website and it says "Status Code: 404 Not Found" 

If I try to browse to it, it just returns the 404 error page. When I check the folder structure of my website, I dont have a folder called megnor

Many thanks!

• demeldoo
  • Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:50 PM #2

Hi,

Is anyone able to explain what js/megnor/custom.js?ver=4.6.2 is? I found when using the Google Chrome dev tools to check the speed of my website and it says "Status Code: 404 Not Found" 

If I try to browse to it, it just returns the 404 error page. When I check the folder structure of my website, I dont have a folder called megnor

Many thanks!

report here

http://forum.cs-cart...ject-1-cs-cart/

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3606 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:44 PM #3

Why report it to the bug tracker?  It doesn't appear to be included in the default installation.

Ghiyas, it is/was probably a part of a 3rd party addon/theme.?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10607 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:11 PM #4

You should browse the code and find out where it's being called from before making any decisions about it.  Could be a left-over as tool stated or it could be an expected component of an existing addon that is missing the file from the archive.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17405 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:15 AM #5

We have scanned 4.6.x and 4.7.x versions and failed to find any mentions about this file in the source code. So check 3rd party modules

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• demeldoo
  • Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:42 PM #6

i just pointed to scan if this file exist in clean installation. that is why bugtracker

regards