Is There A Limit On The Number Of Products In A Buy Together Combo?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of products when creating a Buy Together combo? I've created some Buy Together bundles with 4 products but they're not appearing on the product page. The Buy Together bundles with 3 products and 2 products display fine but as soon as it becomes a total of 4, it doesn't display.

I have looked for any limits in the Buy Together addon func.php file but can't see any mention of it.

Has anyone else encountered this or know of a way to fix it?

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of products when creating a Buy Together combo? I've created some Buy Together bundles with 4 products but they're not appearing on the product page. The Buy Together bundles with 3 products and 2 products display fine but as soon as it becomes a total of 4, it doesn't display.

I have looked for any limits in the Buy Together addon func.php file but can't see any mention of it.

Has anyone else encountered this or know of a way to fix it?

Thanks

*Update

It appears to not display when bundled with certain products which have no relation to each other. All products have stock and are Active so can't seem to find the issue related to not displaying the bundle.

If you are familiar with php, it is required to debug the fn_buy_together_get_chains function (app/addons/buy_together/func.php)

If you are familiar with php, it is required to debug the fn_buy_together_get_chains function (app/addons/buy_together/func.php)

Appreciate the reply. I'll do that.