Free Addon - Vendor Tabs For Multivendor

Hello community! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Just wanted to share with you one addon that will help your vendors to create tabs for vendor minishop.

Also while a new company is being added it will create a couple of tabs just as samples

See screenshots and source archive in attached files

I copied and modified a few files from "pages" core functionality to create this addon.

I believe it will operate on all versions of multivendors since 4.3.x and up

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

[attachment=12925:frontend-tabs 2.png]

[attachment=12926:manage-tabs.png]

[attachment=12927:update-tabs.png]

[attachment=12928:vendor_tabs-addon-v1.0-for-multivendor-4.x.x.zip]

frontend-tabs 2.png

manage-tabs.png

update-tabs.png

vendor_tabs-addon-v1.zip

Very well. Thanks.

Tried to install on localhost and got error:

An error in an SQL query occurred during the add-on installation. The add-on will not be installed.
Key column 'page_id' doesn't exist in table (1072): CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `cs_vendor_tab_descriptions` ( `tab_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `lang_code` char(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `tab` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0', `description` mediumtext, PRIMARY KEY (`page_id`,`lang_code`) ) ENGINE=MyIS

Tried to install on localhost and got error:

An error in an SQL query occurred during the add-on installation. The add-on will not be installed.
Key column 'page_id' doesn't exist in table (1072): CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `cs_vendor_tab_descriptions` ( `tab_id` mediumint( 8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `lang_code` char(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `tab` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0', `description` mediumtext, PRIMARY KEY (`page_id`,`lang_code`) ) ENGINE=MyIS

Oops! My fault!

I fixed this in the attached archive and edited the archive in the initial post

Thank you!

vendor_tabs-addon-v1.zip

Very nice addon! How is it working with the last updates?

I fixed this in the attached archive and edited the archive in the initial post

Thanks again for the addon. Installs and works seamlessly, even with the last 4.9.2 SP3. Is it possible to replace None with All vendors when applying a new tab? This will probably require much modification to add one tab with different content to be entered by the vendors...

One more thing just noticed. The addon interferes with Vendor Privileges, so all vendor permissions disappeared from the vendor user groups. They re-appeared when disabled the Vendor Tabs addon.

I have created a tab with this addon at vendor level, but it’s only appearing on vendor page but not on product detail page.

Can we show it on product detail page thanks

My email I’d is syed786hasan@gmail.com for further communication

Very good addon and useful. Only one problem vendor can create unlimited amount of tabs. And there is no control from admin to see what vendors posting.