Google Analytics E-Commerce Issue

Hello,

I have setup Google Analytics add-on correctly (the regular one no t the enhanced) and I can see numbers reflecting in GA but they are not correct. For example, the revenue and total transactions are not correct comparing to the actual numbers I have in CS-Cart!

They are showing higher in google analytics.

I have setup everything correctly in both cs-cart and Google analytics.

Any idea?

Regards and Happy New Year in Advance :)

Hazim

Hello,

I have setup Google Analytics add-on correctly (the regular one no t the enhanced) and I can see numbers reflecting in GA but they are not correct. For example, the revenue and total transactions are not correct comparing to the actual numbers I have in CS-Cart!

They are showing higher in google analytics.

I have setup everything correctly in both cs-cart and Google analytics.

Any idea?

Regards and Happy New Year in Advance :)

Hazim

Hello!

Are the currencies the same in the store and Google Analytics?

Hello!

Are the currencies the same in the store and Google Analytics?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have two currencies in the store. SAR and USD where SAR is the main currency.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have two currencies in the store. SAR and USD where SAR is the main currency.

And in the analytics? Try to calculate the difference in totals and compare with the exchange rates.

And in the analytics? Try to calculate the difference in totals and compare with the exchange rates.

Hi,

I checked it but no luck. Actually the exchange rate is almost fixed with the USD so there must be no big difference. I also changed the currency to SAR in Google Analytics (today only) but I think the data should take sometime to get updaed.
Also in number of transactions. It doesn’t match.

Do you use any custom order statuses? Possibly you have the inventory settings causing duplicate revenue numbers in GA when order status is changed on the backend.

Do you use any custom order statuses? Possibly you have the inventory settings causing duplicate revenue numbers in GA when order status is changed on the backend.

Yes I have customized it a bit. Once the order is placed, its status is "Open". Then we verify it and make sure we received the wire transfer payment then we change the status to "In Process". If we complete everything and shipped the order we change it to "Complete".

And we use decline and failed depending on the credit card payment status.

I noticed that not all orders is showing. For example, I set it for one day data period. Then I checked the Sales performance under Conversions > Ecommerce.

It showed me the following errors;

- only one transaction (which is wrong)

- The product is correct under the same order ID but the revenue were converted from SAR to USD as a number but the currency symbol is SAR.

- Not all orders were there when I selected that specific day. For example, I have 9 completed orders on that day, and Google Analytics is showing only 4.

- The 4 orders shown on that period are not matching the date exactly. I mean the orders were completed in the past but Google analytics is showing it on this chosen period (which is not matching)

I hope I can find an answer for this ..

Thanks guys

UPDATE:

I noticed sometime order amount is taken as SAR and other orders value taken as USD.

Very strange.

Is there anyway where I can refresh the data? Or import the data again manually?

Also Open orders are taken into account and I can see them in the report. I think it should take only Completed status orders only.

Any Idea?

My question was related to all your operational statuses (open, porcessed, completed, etc.) all have Inventory set to "increment".

Regarding the currency, I'm guessing that the addon uses the currency of the order rather than the currency of the store (which I would think to be incorrect).

Have you contacted helpdesk with your detailed information?

My question was related to all your operational statuses (open, porcessed, completed, etc.) all have Inventory set to "increment".

Regarding the currency, I'm guessing that the addon uses the currency of the order rather than the currency of the store (which I would think to be incorrect).

We have checked the code. It is strange. But looks like total amount is transferred in primary currency, but the currency for transaction is defined as order currency. It can cause incorrect amounts in GA

Very Strange. I have contacted the addon developer and I'm waiting for their reply.

We have checked the code. It is strange. But looks like total amount is transferred in primary currency, but the currency for transaction is defined as order currency. It can cause incorrect amounts in GA

To me, that would be a bug. Everything should be reported in the PRIMARY_CURRENCY of the store. The SECONDARY_CURRENCY should be used for presentation to the customer only.

Very Strange. I have contacted the addon developer and I'm waiting for their reply.

Please post this issue to the bug tracker

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/

The addon developer is cs-cart!

The addon developer is cs-cart!

yes :)

Happy new year to all of you

Hello,

I have the same Bug all my data under Analytics are under (not set)
What do you mean by order status should be set to INCREMENT ?
You mean decrease or increase the stock ?
Please let us know we are searching for this bug for months now.
And we do not seems to be the only ones
I have tested classic Google Anlytics Addons and Ehanced one, but the result is the exact same.

Please please please help us.

We have version 4.3.4

Best regards

A JALABERT

Hello again

I have a lot of different ORDER STATUS, I use the "P" PROCESSED status for order that are paid.
But then I have done several statuses that I use for delivery courrier.

For example :

"C" status is for GLS courrier delivery (means that this order is paid and was sent via GLS courrier)

"J" status is for TNT courrier delivery (means that this order is paid and was sent via TNT courrier)

"Q" status is for FEDEX courrier delivery (means that this order is paid and was sent via FEDEX courrier)

"R" status is for GEODIS courrier delivery (means that this order is paid and was sent via GEODIS courrier)

and so on

All those status are set to DECREASE like the "P" PROCESSED status ...

Is that the problem and why is it the problem if it is

All those statuses are DECREASING stock

Please please help us on that ... did someons found that bug this is really really a problem for CS-CART

Best regards

A JALABERT

Any news about this problem ?

Is it about order status ?

Where can I set my order status to be counted into analytics.
I mean there is probably a file where the status codes are define to be counting for Google Analytics

Please SEMITECH help us on this massive problem

Best regards