Order Document Templates

Hello.

I have different order status and i want when status is "Openned" allow customer see order summary, and invoice be avabile only when status is "Completed".

I have changed order statuses documents, but on all status is printing only Invoice.

All these statuses show me same template.

Invoice/Credit memo—choose the desired behavior after an order gets this status:

• Default—the default behavior (an invoice ID is not generated);
  • Invoice—the order has been paid and processed successfully (an invoice ID is generated);
  • Order—the order was placed, but has not paid for yet;
  • Credit memo—the order has been paid and processed, but then returned (a credit memo ID is generated).

How i can make this changes?

Thanks !

Hello.

I have different order status and i want when status is "Openned" allow customer see order summary, and invoice be avabile only when status is "Completed".

I have changed order statuses documents, but on all status is printing only Invoice.

All these statuses show me same template.

Invoice/Credit memo—choose the desired behavior after an order gets this status:

• Default—the default behavior (an invoice ID is not generated);
  • Invoice—the order has been paid and processed successfully (an invoice ID is generated);
  • Order—the order was placed, but has not paid for yet;
  • Credit memo—the order has been paid and processed, but then returned (a credit memo ID is generated).

How i can make this changes?

Thanks !

Also the Invoice amount should be "0" if it has been paid/completed. This is standard accounting procedure.

Why is this not procedure in CS-Cart?

Also the Invoice amount should be "0" if it has been paid/completed. This is standard accounting procedure.

Why is this not procedure in CS-Cart?

Standard accounting procedure to make the invoice amount Zero after payment ? you sure.

Certainly not in the UK, invoices till need to show amounts and all info,.