• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pull Subtotal Value For Free Gift Module Rate Topic   - - - - -

• ajemptage
  • Trial users
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM #1

Hi All,

I'm trying to build a "free gift over $x" module for our store and am having trouble pulling the subtotal value. If I place the block on the cart page it loads the value, but does not update unless I turn off/on the block in layouts.

Here is my current code (need to clean it up once I get it functioning). I'm fairly new to CScart, so I'm sure it's something very simple I'm missing. any suggestions?

<span style="font-size: 16pt;">You're almost there! Just add another <span style="color: #9dad3f;">{include file="common/price.tpl" value=200-($cart.display_subtotal)}</span> to your cart and you can get this item for FREE!</span>

Thanks in advance!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19060 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:38 AM #2

Please try

<span style="font-size: 16pt;">You're almost there! Just add another <span style="color: #9dad3f;">{include file="common/price.tpl" value=200-($smarty.session.cart.display_subtotal)}</span> to your cart and you can get this item for FREE!</span>

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• ajemptage
  • Trial users
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:45 PM #3

Hey, thank you for the response. I tried that and unfortunately it still doesn't update the value unless I turn off/on the block in Layouts.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19060 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:36 AM #4

Hey, thank you for the response. I tried that and unfortunately it still doesn't update the value unless I turn off/on the block in Layouts.

What CS-Cart version do you use? Cache was enabled for Smarty blocks in old versions

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• ajemptage
  • Trial users
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:33 PM #5

Thanks again for the response, I'm on 4.3.4

• ajemptage
  • Trial users
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:47 AM #6

What CS-Cart version do you use? Cache was enabled for Smarty blocks in old versions

Thanks again for your help, I found a different post from you a while ago explaining how to disable cache for smartyblocks and that did the trick, thanks!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19060 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:55 AM #7

We were glad to help you!

• sahibpkrbw
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:45 PM #8

Hi

i want to offer Free Products at the checkout of total Order amount. i want that each customer choose a one free item at the checkout

One Order 1 product for free 

i will offer many types of product for Free with each order total but i want that customer have ability to choose only 1 item per Order. 

kindly let me know if someone can help me how to do that.

Thanks