• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Script.pre.php Changes Do Not Come Through Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jt_shop
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:02 PM #1

Hi,

We are running abt_unitheme from Alexbranding and within the template there is the possibility of a fixed menu that scrolls with you. I've found the code, and it exists in /design/themes/abt__unitheme/templates/addons/abt__unitheme/hooks/index/script.pre.php

I've added two console.logs to that file to see what's going on so I can fix it (because we aren't really satisfied with it as of yet). But they take no effect. When I delete the file itself, cs-cart crashes. But if I delete its entire contents but keep the file, it magically still runs. I've cleared the cache multiple times, but to no avail.

I've also tried to override it in /design/themes/abt__unitheme//templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/script.pre.php, /design/themes/responsive/templates/views/index/script.pre.php - none seem to apply the changes to live.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance :)

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11329 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:05 AM #2

Clear both the registry and template caches by appending ?cc&ctpl to your admin ur.  This should cause the compressed JS file to be recreated and then flushed from your browser's cache and you'll get the new version.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19483 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:29 AM #3

You should use .tpl instead of .php. E.g.

/design/themes/abt__unitheme/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/script.pre.tpl

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11329 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:12 AM #4

You should use .tpl instead of .php. E.g.

/design/themes/abt__unitheme/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/script.pre.tpl
i thought it was a typo!

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.