Script.pre.php Changes Do Not Come Through

Hi,

We are running abt_unitheme from Alexbranding and within the template there is the possibility of a fixed menu that scrolls with you. I've found the code, and it exists in /design/themes/abt__unitheme/templates/addons/abt__unitheme/hooks/index/script.pre.php

I've added two console.logs to that file to see what's going on so I can fix it (because we aren't really satisfied with it as of yet). But they take no effect. When I delete the file itself, cs-cart crashes. But if I delete its entire contents but keep the file, it magically still runs. I've cleared the cache multiple times, but to no avail.

I've also tried to override it in /design/themes/abt__unitheme//templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/script.pre.php, /design/themes/responsive/templates/views/index/script.pre.php - none seem to apply the changes to live.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance :)

Clear both the registry and template caches by appending ?cc&ctpl to your admin ur. This should cause the compressed JS file to be recreated and then flushed from your browser's cache and you'll get the new version.

You should use .tpl instead of .php. E.g.

/design/themes/abt__unitheme/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/script.pre.tpl

You should use .tpl instead of .php. E.g.

/design/themes/abt__unitheme/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/script.pre.tpl
i thought it was a typo!