• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Relocating Submit My Order Button In Checkout Rate Topic   - - - - -

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1729 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:02 PM #21

I agree with that assumption. We will be working on that

This problem is solved in our One Step Checkout - 3 Columns Flat Layout addon now. The 'Submit my order' button is always on top of the page.

3_columns_flat_layout_large_order_1.png

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for quality custom work/project

• JackConnick
  • Trial users
  • 294 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 06:06 PM #22

I'm looking at this all now. The submit order is buried and should really be part of the order summary block. at the upper right of the page. If you have several shipping methods as we do it ends up way to far down.

I've been looking at the add on carts and nobody seems to have really addressed this. I'm discussing it with Louis as a mod.

Jack

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 09:57 PM #23

I'm looking at this all now. The submit order is buried and should really be part of the order summary block. at the upper right of the page. If you have several shipping methods as we do it ends up way to far down.

I've been looking at the add on carts and nobody seems to have really addressed this. I'm discussing it with Louis as a mod.

Jack

Jack

Jack you have not been the only one, I talked to Louis about it previously. You are right about  "Submit My Order" button should be higher up.

running CS Cart V4.10.3.SP1 

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1729 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 11:28 PM #24

Jack

Jack you have not been the only one, I talked to Louis about it previously. You are right about  "Submit My Order" button should be higher up.

This problem is solved in our One Step Checkout - 3 Columns Flat Layout addon now. The 'Submit my order' button is always on top of the page even there are many products in cart.

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for quality custom work/project