• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Include More Fields In Orders Export Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:57 AM #1

Hi. In Export there are specific fields to use for i.e. exporting an Orders csv.

However there are fields that are used in the customer checkout billing form that are not included there.

Why and how can I add them so to be able to export them in a CSV?

Such fields are: Vat number, Tax office, Profession description, subtotal_discount, Options category and Options value (I mean to get the value related to an order, like XXL or size 42, etc), item price (before quantities added)

How to solve this?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17405 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:48 PM #2

You should extend schema located here

app/schemas/exim/orders.php

It can be extended with the addons. But please note that it will create specific php functions for some fields

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:10 PM #3

thank you for this. But I don't understand what you meen extended with addons. Must I buy some addon?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10607 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:45 PM #4

No, you can extend it by adding

app/addons/my_changes/schemas/orders/orders.post.php

file with the appropriate definitions.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17405 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:32 AM #5

thank you for this. But I don't understand what you meen extended with addons. Must I buy some addon?

If you are not familiar with CS-Cart hooks and addons, feel free to contact us to get a free quote for this mod

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10607 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:20 PM #6

We also can provide help if you need it.  Please use the link in my signature to specify what you want to do.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Aletro
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:22 AM #7

Hi,

i need help to create proper google feed to use in google merchant.

Someone can help?

www.shankara.it | cs-cart v. 3.0.2

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2564 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 04:37 AM #8

Hi,

i need help to create proper google feed to use in google merchant.

Someone can help?

We can. Contact us, please!

ADD-ONS  |  Web development service  |  Web design  |  Page speed increasing  | Server Optimization

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam    

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17405 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:03 PM #9

Please take a look

https://docs.cs-cart...port/index.html