Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Delivery Date

Dear Friends,

I am glad to present you the Delivery Date add-on. It allows your customers to specify preferable delivery date and time interval to receive orders.

The Delivery Date add-on creates a date picker at the Shipping options step at checkout to let customers select a date and time when they’d like to receive the order.

Customers prefer flexible and individual delivery options. If they don’t get it, they will probably leave your store. The obvious way out is to improve the delivery options to prevent their leaving.

Ability to leave a comment is another cool option of the add-on. For example, a woman selects delivery during her baby’s daytime sleep and does not want a courier to ring the doorbell or knock but expect him calling first. She leaves a comment about it.

Key features:

- Ability to specify delivery time format;

- Required delivery date option;

- Ability to set unavailable days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday) for delivery;

- Set minimum required days before delivery gets available;

- Delivery period;

- Ability to leave a comment;

- Ability to set maximum length for the comment.

What your customers will see

Shipping options

What you will see in the admin panel

Delivery date settings

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.4.1 and above. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us.

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

P.S. Do not forget to join us on Facebook to be the first to know about great solutions for your store!

Good addon BUT, does it have the ability to charge extra for earlier dates..i.e. express delivery etc.

Good addon BUT, does it have the ability to charge extra for earlier dates..i.e. express delivery etc.

Hello!

Great idea! We will add the possibility to specify extra charge for the particular amount of days.

this is very useful for stores that sell customised items, VERY useful indeed if it can allow setting of "rush" print services at extra cost as above, with also the ability to set weight ranges as per standard shipping settings.http://prntscr.com/h87nlf

But if also you sell custom products AND none custom products, is it possible to assign the extra charges to "customised" products.

example, I sell customised t shirts, which customer can choose an extra £25.00 for us to do the print same day,

£15.00 for 4 days etc.

BUT, I also sell safety boots that ship as standard same day, so I dont want it to charge extra £25.00 charge for safety boots shipping. I hope that makes sense;.

I think I have seen an addon that can apply shipping methods to certain products so maybe it could work with that addon...dunno.

this is very useful for stores that sell customised items, VERY useful indeed if it can allow setting of "rush" print services at extra cost as above, with also the ability to set weight ranges as per standard shipping settings.http://prntscr.com/h87nlf

But if also you sell custom products AND none custom products, is it possible to assign the extra charges to "customised" products.

example, I sell customised t shirts, which customer can choose an extra £25.00 for us to do the print same day,

£15.00 for 4 days etc.

BUT, I also sell safety boots that ship as standard same day, so I dont want it to charge extra £25.00 charge for safety boots shipping. I hope that makes sense;.

I think I have seen an addon that can apply shipping methods to certain products so maybe it could work with that addon...dunno.

Thank you again for sharing it with us.

nice addon but on the checkout page it should more stand out that this is a feature where a customer can select the date...

more styling maybe...

nice addon but on the checkout page it should more stand out that this is a feature where a customer can select the date...

more styling maybe...

Hello!

Thank you for the tip. We will think what we can do with this.

Hello!

The block with the delivery date was made more noticeable on the checkout page.

Hello,

The delivery date data wasn't saved on the checkout on CS-Cart 4.10. It is fixed now.

The data was reset when switching between blocks on the checkout on CS-Cart 4.10. It is fixed now.

Please update the Delivery Date add-on.

Hello, Friends!

The issue with PHP Notice on the checkout page in cases when all delivery methods were disabled is fixed the latest add-on version.