• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vendor Create Gift Certificates Rate Topic   - - - - -

• pepo1
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:39 AM #1

Can a vendor create gift certificates for customers? I get a 403 error when logged in as a vendor and attempt to create a gift certificate. But, I don't get that error when logged in as administrator.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19582 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:34 AM #2

Can a vendor create gift certificates for customers? I get a 403 error when logged in as a vendor and attempt to create a gift certificate. But, I don't get that error when logged in as administrator.

Looks like it is forbidden due to the reason that certificate is applied to the whole order and customer can receive discount on the products from another vendors

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• pepo1
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:49 PM #3

Looks like it is forbidden due to the reason that certificate is applied to the whole order and customer can receive discount on the products from another vendors

Thanks, so should only the administrator create gift certificates? If so, how can I remove this option from the vendor admin panel? See video for where I'm talking about. https://www.useloom....ad38022fa1c43cd

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3361 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:08 AM #4

Thanks, so should only the administrator create gift certificates? If so, how can I remove this option from the vendor admin panel? See video for where I'm talking about. https://www.useloom....ad38022fa1c43cd

Hello!

You need to replace the code in the design/backend/templates/addons/gift_certificates/hooks/profiles/update_tools_list.post.tpl file with this one:

{if $user_data.user_type == "C" && !$runtime.company_id}
    <li><a class="tool-link" href="{"gift_certificates.add?user_id=`$id`"|fn_url}">{__("create_gift_certificate_for_customer")}</a></li>
{/if}

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3361 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:09 AM #5

I think you can post it to bug tracker.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE