• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Meet New Update: Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.6.3 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:12 PM #41

What changes do you expect here? I suppose User groups solves most of the problems?

Not quite imac.

If B2B customer would login I would like them to see the SRP (Suggested Retail Price or Consumer Retail Price) next to their WholeSale price based upon their User group.

running CS Cart V4.10.3.SP1 

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3290 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:02 PM #42

What he means is if you set quantity discount

1 - 500$

1 - 480$ wholesale user group

5 - 450$ wholesale user group

10 - 400$ wholesale user group

customer who belongs to wholesale user group, when signed in does not see 500$ anywhere.. Unless he signs out..

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11362 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:21 PM #43

So a setting to "always show list_price" and discount label?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:35 PM #44

So a setting to "always show list_price" and discount label?

Not sure what you mean Tony?

running CS Cart V4.10.3.SP1 

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11362 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:22 PM #45

Implement the code conditional upon a setting.  If that setting is checked, then always show list price and discount label (if list price is different from price).

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• seatosky
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:21 AM #46

Lack of an automatic billing for vendors was also one of our biggest surprises and disappointment. I hope that they address this as part of the integration of PayPal for Marketplace. 

As part of the vendor registration, the new vendor enters their PayPal info and enrols in the plan which also serves as an extra verification for the vendor application. 

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:18 PM #47

Lack of an automatic billing for vendors was also one of our biggest surprises and disappointment. I hope that they address this as part of the integration of PayPal for Marketplace. 

As part of the vendor registration, the new vendor enters their PayPal info and enrols in the plan which also serves as an extra verification for the vendor application. 

Hi, If you can find a 15 minutes for a call I would like to discuss the problems you faced when you bought Multi-Vendor.

Please send me PM.

Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug