• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Review Of Ez Merchant Solutions Rate Topic   - - - - -

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11934 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 07:10 PM #21

Please try contacting us via email.  I was traveling last week and cell service was spotty.  I did not get a voicemail from you.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• SIGMOD
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 05:14 AM #22

From first contact, Tony has been very helpful with constructive comments.  A professional and friendly approach.

Thanks Tony

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2367 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 03:21 PM #23

Tony from ez-ms did a great job for us for a very reasonable price, writing a script that modified all our stores prices incl negative and positive modifiers and on multiple storefronts. (For more info see https://forum.cs-car...price-the-same)

He was very responsive (even in the week between christmas and NYE) and while the script had to become more complicated than we first anticipated, he at the same time made it easier and easier to use until I only had to run 1 url. 

The results were great - almost 4700 prices were updated in a matter of seconds.

If you have custom work to do, or look for a cs-cart add-on that he is already selling, I can totally reccomend ez-ms.

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!