• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trustpilot Afs 2 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1136 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:56 PM #21

Did you ever manage to get this working?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11249 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 07:40 PM #22

It seems that the mailer strips out any <script> tags so one is not able to provide the data within the email that Trustpilot can read.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to dive into it to figure out how to defeat it in both mail interfaces.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• boxed-blue
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:27 AM #23

Yes, I did manage to get it working. I added the code below to the invoice.tpl file. (/design/themes/responsive/mail/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/orders/invoice.tpl)

This site uses the old way of file templates rather than the newer admin controlled templates.

Hope this helps

{scripts}
{/scripts}
<script type="application/json+trustpilot">
{
  "recipientName": "{$order_info.firstname}",
  "recipientEmail": "{$order_info.email}",
  "referenceId": "{$order_info.order_id}"
}
</script>

CS Cart Design, Development and Hosting

This Is Kode - http://thisiskode.com

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11249 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:08 PM #24

Is that really having the <scripts> tag outside the template block named "scripts"?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.