• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Split Long Category List Menu Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:22 AM #1

Hi All,

I have the follow question:

I'm using categories_text_links.tpl for my category list. All elements are directly visible.

Unfortunately, in the source code everything is processed in one long list and the subcategories are not opened in a new ul. See screenshot how it must be.

Does anyone have a solution?

Code categories_tekst_links.tpl:

{** block-description:text_links **}

{if $items}
<ul class="ty-text-links">
    {foreach from=$items item="category"}
    <li class="ty-text-links__item ty-level-{$category.level|default:0}{if $category.active || $category|fn_check_is_active_menu_item:$block.type} ty-text-links__active{/if}"><a class="ty-text-links__a" href="{"categories.view?category_id=`$category.category_id`"|fn_url}">{$category.category}</a></li>
    {/foreach}
</ul>
{/if}

• Angeltown
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:10 PM #2

Did you figure out what you needed? 

I think the text links block is supposed to display this way. You can use css to split the results into columns if you need to, but probably if the list is long one of the other link displays would be better. 

CS-Cart 4.7.4 & CS-Cart Multi-Vendor 4.9.1

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19976 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:46 AM #3

Please specify how would you like to split the items?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)