Paypal Verifying But Showing Not Checked After Cron

When i run the cron to check email addresses, it isn't showing paypal cannot determine status, but when i look at the list of vendors it is showing not checked. It's been doing this for days now and i cant find a fix for it. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

When i run the cron to check email addresses, it isn't showing paypal cannot determine status, but when i look at the list of vendors it is showing not checked. It's been doing this for days now and i cant find a fix for it. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

What do you mean by "cron to check email addresses" ? Please clarify

The link at the bottom of the paypal adaptive payments add-on.

That's a 3rd party addon which explains the confusion. Contact the developer of the addon with your concerns.

I know simtech isn't cs cart but doesnt pretty much everybody use the simtech version for paypal adaptive, It is the one that comes with multivendor?

I'm just about to implement this add-on from Simtech - I am very interested in your issue!

It is the one that comes with multivendor?

No, AP is a part of Multi-Vendor since version 4.5.1

http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.5.x/user_guide/payment_methods/paypal_adaptive_payments.html

SimtechDev also offers AP integration

Sure, but it doesn't do everything it needs to. Currently doesn't allow you to set vendor as primary in a chained payment.