Adding Page Links To Main Menu

As I'm learning CS Cart layouts and menu systems, can someone tell me if there's a way to add links to pages to the main menu on the home page? I am currently using 4.3x. The menu has 3 root directory categories showing. I'd like to make other information available on this main menu. Is this possible?

While I'm asking, where could one point me to find out where this main menu can be edited for spacing of menu items, left/right/center justification etc?

I haven't been able to find anything relevant in the user guide or in the forum.

As I'm learning CS Cart layouts and menu systems, can someone tell me if there's a way to add links to pages to the main menu on the home page? I am currently using 4.3x. The menu has 3 root directory categories showing. I'd like to make other information available on this main menu. Is this possible?

While I'm asking, where could one point me to find out where this main menu can be edited for spacing of menu items, left/right/center justification etc?

I haven't been able to find anything relevant in the user guide or in the forum.

You should create a custom menu according to the following article http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.6.x/user_guide/look_and_feel/menus/index.html

Thank you CS Team for suggesting the answer in the user guide. I had read that already. In creating a new menu (or editing an existing menu), there is a choice of 'generating a sub-menu' from categories OR pages. I want to have links on the top main menu that go to BOTH.

I need links to my product categories AND to our information pages on the top main menu. I'm confident that the software can do this but HOW?

Thank you CS Team for suggesting the answer in the user guide. I had read that already. In creating a new menu (or editing an existing menu), there is a choice of 'generating a sub-menu' from categories OR pages. I want to have links on the top main menu that go to BOTH.

I need links to my product categories AND to our information pages on the top main menu. I'm confident that the software can do this but HOW?

In this case you should no use the Generate submenu option. All submenu items should be specified manually. To do it, you should specify Parent item to them

Thanks all. Through some of your words, re-reading the guide and trying some different approaches, I discovered that the items on menu don't all have to be one type of link.Each item on the menu can be a link to a category, an internal web page or other.

[I say this only for someone else who may have the same problem]