• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Set Up Paypal Rate Topic   - - - - -

• pepo1
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:54 AM #1

I need help setting up paypal on my CS-CART multivendor marketplace. I'm doing something wrong and just need to hand it over to an expert as I don't have time to play around with it. I can provide all necessary details to help you.  Feel free to email me at paulbaylis1@yahoo.com or by Personal Messenger.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21796 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:45 PM #2

Good day,

Please check the following article

http://docs.cs-cart....ents/index.html

If it does not help you, please contact CS-Cart support team. I think they can help you for support credits

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• abssoft
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 391 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:19 AM #3

I need help setting up paypal on my CS-CART multivendor marketplace. I'm doing something wrong and just need to hand it over to an expert as I don't have time to play around with it. I can provide all necessary details to help you.  Feel free to email me at paulbaylis1@yahoo.com or by Personal Messenger.

Hello,

Are you trying to set up with Normal PayPal or Adaptive PayPal method? 

We are happy and ready to help you for all kind of CS-Cart Customization and Design worksPlease feel free to Us at www.abssoft.co.in and www.cs-cart-india.com 

Thank you.

Kumar. S

ABSSoft - CS-Cart India Authorized Resellers.

Email:- Sales@abssoft.co.in | Skyepe:- abs.soft 

Follow Us on Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn 

We are leading CS-Cart Customization Development and CS-Cart Add-ons, Responsive Theme Development Company in (Pondicherry and Chennai) India and UK.
Please click here to get a Free Estimation.