Edit 404 Error Page

Hi, I wish to change the text on my 404 error pages ( Multiple stores ). I am sure I have done it before as the current text sound like me but cannot find where I altered the text. Any ideas where I might have done this as I cannot see it in languages or templates.

Two of the current shops examples are attached. They all seem to have similar text.

Thanks

Fran

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 5.38.38 pm.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 5.38.07 pm.jpg

Hi, I wish to change the text on my 404 error pages ( Multiple stores ). I am sure I have done it before as the current text sound like me but cannot find where I altered the text. Any ideas where I might have done this as I cannot see it in languages or templates.

Two of the current shops examples are attached. They all seem to have similar text.

Thanks

Fran

Hello!

In the default version there are 2 language variables: exception_title and page_not_found_text. Try to find them.

Hello!

In the default version there are 2 language variables: exception_title and page_not_found_text. Try to find them.

Hi Oleg, Thanks for your prompt suggestion. I rechecked languages and found if I was in individual shops I found the text I was looking for and amended it. Previously I was in the "All Stores" option so only the generic/default version was showing. Your help is most appreciated.

Regards Fran