"no Shipping Options Available For Your Location"

I only have "Custom shipping method" enabled with a basic test rate of $5. But during checkout, I get the error "...no shipping options available for your location..".

The attachments show how I have set things up. Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

shipping.PNG

shipping1.png

shipping3.PNG

shipping4.PNG

shipping5.png

shipping6.png

shipping7.PNG

if New Zealand is the only place you ship to and you cover ALL New Zealand for the same cost then you dont need any states or zip codes JUST , New Zealand in the Location as country

Try that and see if it works.

if New Zealand is the only place you ship to and you cover ALL New Zealand for the same cost then you dont need any states or zip codes JUST , New Zealand in the Location as country

Try that and see if it works.

We have a marketplace using multivendor, so vendors operate from all different parts of New Zealand and will potentially have their own costs.

I only have "Custom shipping method" enabled with a basic test rate of $5. But during checkout, I get the error "...no shipping options available for your location..".

The attachments show how I have set things up. Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

It looks like your shipping method is not available for the first vendor from your screenshot. You can check it in the vendor account settings